Warning!!Â Do not read the following blog post by Mark over at Something Beginning With A if you have any liquid (I had hot coffee) in your mouth.Â You have been warned.
Without further ado, I give you the funniest thing I’ve seen in a hell of a long time:
Monday, 12 January 2009
Testing for autism UK style
The UK Prof baron (the golden age of autism) Cohen fears that we will soon be able to “detect” autism in the womb and as a result will be able to terminate any children with “the autism gene” riding the world of piano plying maestros and maths geniuses
so I’ve come up with my own screening test in the form of a questionnaire for mothers using all the current Scientific “research” from the past year
autism screening test (a score 5 or more increases your chances
1) is there any history of autism in your family?
2) do you drink more that 2 units of alcohol a week?
3) are you a bit to old to be having children?
4) Do you like Startrek?
5) is either you or your partner Schizophrenic?
6) do you like older men?
7) is it raining?
8 ) are there lots of trees where you live?
8 ) would you like a beer?
9) are you irrational?
10) do people describe you as greedy?
11) are you or your partner a genius?
12) are you sure you wouldn’t like a beer?
13) mental illness?
14) do you think ethyl mercury is harmless when injected?
15) are you sure its not raining yet?
16) are you middle class?
17) do you live in Minnesota or California?
18) would you prefer a glass of wine?
19) you havn’t got big boobs have you?
20) do you think that all medicine is safe for everybody?
Mark, just so you know, I’m so, so, SO glad you did not shut down your site.Â Keep at it brother! Oh, and hell yes I’d like a beer… make mine a Guinness!